30 december 2012

Party Dresses.

Tomorrow is serious. The end of 2012, but I'm so looking forward to 2013. I't going to be so much fun, it's going to be really a top year! What have you to wear? I have some cool dresses for you guys!


01. I love red. The color of love, but also the color of blood. I think you only can think of love. So much people can have red that's why i like it! The open back is something what i like, but if you don't like it you can wear a jacket.

02. I like dress 2 so much. because he is so cute, and i love pink (it's my favorite color). I think the belt make's the outfit compleet. With some cool pumps under it, you are a star! 

03. I like how the color are mixed in this dress. Small and black under, en white and loose up. When one shoulder is covert, and the other not I like that. 

I hope you guys have some ideas for tomorrow night!

-Linde-

1 opmerking: