4 januari 2013

Lazy day.


Hello all, we now have so many lazy vacation days. So i thought it will be fun to make a lazy day outfit?



I Love to wear big sweaters, as you could read in the winter outfits. So here is a large oversize sweater with a nice text on it. You're so lazy you have issues, hahaha joke. I love scarves, they keep me really warm, especially in winter or when I have a sore throat. The pants can choose yourself course, but when it's hot, I would go for a pair of shorts. And in the winter for a nice thick sweatpants or pajama pants. A hat must know yourself, but I think it's nice and warm.

I hope you do liked it and had a late happy new year

-Linde-

12 opmerkingen:

  1. Zo'n sweater vind ik heerlijk! Leuke outfit! xliefs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oooh ik hou van Lazy Day outfits =)
    Die sweater is geweldig ♥

    Liefs Denise

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Love the beanie and the sweatshirt!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. PERFECT FOR A LAZY OR ANY OTHER KIND OF A DAY...!:)))

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Super vet. ik hou ervan

    New outfit post ; Put some colors in it
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. this outfit is gorgeous!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. like the color of those shorts, really pretty;)X



    http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. You have a great blog. Should we follow each other? Let me know. I would be glad. Have a nice day. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Wauw, wat een mooie outfit zeg! Doe je al mee aan mijn zomer give away party? Zou leuk zijn! Liefs, Anne

    www.fashionanna.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. I'm following you. :) Would you like to follow me back? I'm waiting for new post. Kisses :* http://beautyfairysbyathina.blogspot.gr/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Haha, die 'I have issues trui' is supervet. :) Liefs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen